I finished sewing the final v-berth cushion and took it to the boat today.

the starboard v-berth cushion out on the dock

the starboard v-berth cushion out on the dock

I fitted it inside the forward cabin and it finishes the space nicely. This is the first time this cabin has had bunk cushions installed since I’d removed and discarded the vinyl ones that were original to this cabin.

the v-berth cushions are completed and in

the v-berth cushions are completed and in

I also cut down the port side shelf to size for the modified cabin space. The original shelf had extended into the head area, which is now isolated with a new bulkhead.

the reconstructed port side v-berth shelf secured in the cabin

And I reinstalled the starboard shelf.

the starboard side shelf is reinstalled

the starboard side shelf is reinstalled

I will next have to work on plugging all the woodwork screw holes in this cabin, and I need to clamp down the water tank hoses. But otherwise, it’s finished.